Client Service Charter
A client service charter is a statement that reflects the company’s basic principles, values, and commitment to client services.
We want the clients of Coast to Country Housing Company (C2C) who use our services to be empowered by this experience.
Why do we have a client service charter?
Our client service charter makes clear statements about the nature and standard of the service C2C provides to our clients and assists clients to play an active role in decisions that affect their lives.
Who we are and what we do!
C2C’s vision is to be the leader in providing positive solutions for people where they can connect with the community, realise opportunities, and achieve the life they have imagined.
C2C has a commitment to working with clients and service providers to sustain tenancies via policies and procedures which encourage tenant participation.
C2C clients have the right to be treated fairly and equitably when using our services, whether in person, by phone, in writing or by email. These standards outline the level of service that clients can expect to receive from C2C.
C2C clients are welcome to access the office during business hours. Appointments are not required and Housing Specialists will be available to assist with enquiries.
Service Delivery Standards.
In accordance with C2C’s Code of Conduct, staff and volunteers of the company will act professionally at all times, treat each person fairly, observe privacy and confidentiality, and ensure the health and safety of all persons accessing the company’s premises.
- C2C complies with the Housing Act 2003 and Housing Regulation 2015.
- C2C is registered as a Tier 2 provider under the National Regulatory Standards.
- C2C staff hold Blue Cards to work safely with children as issued by the Commission for Children and Young People.
- C2C complies with a number of legislations including Residential Tenancies & Rooming Accommodation Act 2008, Property Law Act, National Employment Standards, Work Health & Safety Act 2011.
In providing our services, we value:
- Meeting the needs of the community
- The diversity and individuality of people
- The professionalism of our staff
- Effective communication, including client feedback on our services
- Quality client service
Clients can expect:
- Efficient and respectful service delivery from staff
- Helpful staff that will uphold privacy and confidentiality
- Fair and equitable access to our services
- Convenient office opening hours
- Prompt responses to enquiries, appeals and complaints
- Access to their personal information if requested
- Assistance to resolve disputes and neighbourhood complaints
Help us to help you by:
- Treating others with respect and courtesy
- Providing C2C with accurate and clear information
- Providing feedback so that we can improve our service
- Uphold the requirements of your Residential Tenancy Agreement
- Communicate with us honestly and openly